Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Painted Belt!


All shot in natural daylight-- the best kind of lighting! I was rushing to get all the shots before the sun went down.


I prepared a very rough storyboard so I had all the steps visually planned out, so that I would not waste time thinking on the spot (something I learnt from helping Lobak with his production of wedding short films)....


My nail polish stash. My favorites are actually IN2IT because the texture is not too thick, but I love the colors of the OPI Minis - it's the Nicki Minaj collection heheh. Thanks to Mel and Jean, I love Face Shop's line too, because of the texture and wide range of colors.



I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here before, but I have a weakness for belts. Whether they are new or thrifted or handmade, from a retail store or a night market, I. LOVE. THEM! Any belt lovers here? :P